Dear Participant, some background information:
- Your ideas, comments, and proposals are welcome. We apologize if we are late or too short in answering them, we are a bit overburdened.
- Topics, comments, and discussions on this homepage aren´t censored by the administrators of the homepage.
There is only one way for moderating, the very essence of the operation of this website: writers are rated by other writers, so the standpoints `automatically´ became important or inferior.
Staff of the homepage isn´t responsible for the posted messages, contents, statements and topics.
- Administrators of the homepage will never pass participants´ data to unauthorized third-party persons or firms.
If you want to send us a message, click on the link here: Email
- Apologies for the following problems, we are constantly working on making the site more userfriendly:
- Now the Publ-IQ is hardly compatible with the Opera browser;
- A FAQ will be created on the basis of experiences;
- Figures will be upgraded and refreshed periodically;
We know that this website is too complicated. The novice user needs to read a lot. For many, less information and less opportunities would be more beneficial. For them `Simplified version´ is also available, (see on the Own profile).
We offer an intellectual laboratory for the wider socially conscious and for those with creative minds on the Internet. By assembling a weighted panorama of divergent opinions, the result can be tested in real life and the useful part applied to real problems and for the wide society.